My First 10K Training Program
About The Program
Designed for the runner who has completed at least one 5k and is ready for the next challenge. Learn to safely increase distance to comfortably run 6 miles and to continue regular, injury free running. Training is $250 and includes a pair of professionally fit running shoes ($140 value), entry into race, a custom tech run shirt and more!
Training Prerequisite: Participants should be able to run three miles comfortably without stopping in a least 45 minutes
My First 10K
This Program Includes:
- Coached Weekly Workouts
- Professionally fit running shoes ($140 value)
- Comprehensive training schedule
- Technical fabric running shirt
- Entry Fee Into Target Race
- Core and post run recovery instruction to help you get stronger
- Monthly seminars on running related topics and more!
Current or Upcoming Programs
The group trains together on Mondays and Wednesdays evenings at 5:30. There will also be two scheduled Saturday sessions. Workouts begin and end on time from Running Wild Pensacola.
Informative Kick-Off Meeting
Training begins February 12th, 2019 | Running Wild, Pensacola Fl.
May 5th, 2019
Email email@example.com with questions.
SIGN UP NOW