Unfortunately, our digital storefront is down for a bit of maintenance. In the meantime, feel free to shop us in-store. Please check back again soon.
A 16 week training program designed for runners seeking a new challenge or veteran marathoners aiming for a personal best. This program provides coaches and pacers that teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably, healthily and strongly run 26.2 miles!
The group trains together on Saturday Mornings at 6am.
ALL participants must have a running base of at least 15 miles per week for the previous 8 weeks prior to the start of training
Have the ability to run 6 miles consistently
Run an average pace of a 13 minutes/mile
• Personalized weekly training schedule and coached guidance
• Weekly email communication with coaches and pacers
• Group workouts supported led by coach and/or pace Leaders
• Monthly seminars on endurance training related topics (Training Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Speed and Recovery, Race Day Prep, etc)
• Amphipod Water Bottle
• Training Log
• Race Entry NOT Included
• The 16 week program begins with an informative kick-off meeting and culminates with the big 26.2 mile run!
• Your training schedule begins the week following the informative kick-off meeting
• The group trains together on Saturdays (see location for specific times)
• Long Runs are supported with hydration and include Pace Leaders for a 3 hour pace up to a 5 hour pace
• Weekly training includes 4-6 days of specific, purposeful workouts prescribed by the coach based on your ability and goals
• Weekly Workouts will include: Tempo Runs, Marathon Pace Runs, Medium Long Runs, Long Runs and more