Double Bridge 15K Training Program
About The Program
The 16-week Double Bridge Training Program is for new and experienced distance runners who want to tackle the “hills of Pensacola and Gulf Breeze”. Each participant receives a comprehensive, training schedule with 4-5 days of running per week.
The group trains together on Wednesdays at 5:30pm & Saturdays at 6am for training runs. Weekly workouts include: hill training, tempo runs, interval runs, middle/long distance runs.
Training Prerequisite: Participants must be able to comfortably run a 5k. Participants need a pair of properly fit running shoes and technical fabric socks prior to starting training.
Double Bridge 15K
This Program Includes:
- Weekly running plans for experienced and new distance runners
- Workouts coached by experienced and motivated coaches
- Seminars on distance training topics
- Individual Injury Prevention Screen by Physical Therapist
- Race entry is NOT included