Owner Paul Epstein sits down to chat with Christian Garmen about Marathon Running. Paul recaps Boston 2014, how to train smart for a marathon and how the 2013 bombing impacted this year’s run.
[sc:button-large link=”https://soundcloud.com/digital-downtime/digital-downtime-episode-3-may-5-2014″ text=”Listen to Podcast Now” ]
Interested in training with Paul for a marathon?
Join Paul on July 25th as he kicks off 16 weeks of marathon training.
Only $90 & Includes:
- Personalized weekly training schedule and coached guidance
- Group workouts supported with hydration led by Coach and/or Pace Leaders
- Monthly seminars on endurance training related topics (Training Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Speed and Recovery, Race Day Prep, etc)
- Custom Running Wild jersey
- Amphipod water bottle
- Training Log
About the Program:
- The 16 week program begins July 25, 2016 and culminates with the Pensacola Marathon November 13, 2016.
- The group trains together on Saturdays (see location for specific times)
- Long Runs are supported with hydration and include Pace Leaders for a sub 3 hour pace up to a 5+ hour pace
- Weekly training includes 4-6 days of specific, purposeful workouts prescribed by the coach based on your individual ability and goals
- Weekly Workouts will include: Tempo Runs, Marathon Pace Runs, Medium Long Runs, Long Runs and more