Marathon Training Program
About The Program
A 16 week training program designed for runners seeking a new challenge or veteran marathoners aiming for a personal best. This program provides coaches and pacers that teach you to safely increase distance to comfortably, healthily and strongly run 26.2 miles!
ALL participants must have a running base of at least 15 miles per week for the previous 8 weeks prior to the start of training
Have the ability to run 6 miles consistently
Run an average pace of a 13 minutes/mile
Fall 2022 Marathon Training Program
$150 before 9/26
Kick off 09/19/2022
This Program Includes:
- Personalized weekly training schedule and coached guidance
- Weekly email communication with coaches and pacers
- Group workouts supported led by coach and/or pace Leaders
- Monthly seminars on endurance training related topics (Training Nutrition, Injury Prevention, Speed and Recovery, Race Day Prep, etc)
- Amphipod Water Bottle
- Training Log
- Race Entry NOT Included
• The 16 week program begins with an informative kick-off meeting and culminates with the big 26.2 mile run!
• Your training schedule begins the week following the informative kick-off meeting
• The group trains together on Saturdays (see location for specific times)
• Long Runs are supported with hydration and include Pace Leaders for a 3 hour pace up to a 5 hour pace
• Weekly training includes 4-6 days of specific, purposeful workouts prescribed by the coach based on your ability and goals
• Weekly Workouts will include: Tempo Runs, Marathon Pace Runs, Medium Long Runs, Long Runs and more
Current or Upcoming Programs
Informative Kick-Off Meeting
September 19, 2022 | 6:00 pm | Running Wild, Pensacola Fl.
Training Program Start Date- Monday September 26th
First Saturday Long Run
October 1 ,2022 | Running Wild, Pensacola Fl.
The Louisiana Marathon I Baton Rouge, La. I January 15, 2023
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.